Good Morning & HAPPY FRIDAY friends! Just like I told the kindy class I was in yesterday – Friday is my fave day of the week! I mean, it’s even my favorite whether or not I’m working! There’s just something awesome about Fridays! On this particular Friday, however, I’m NOT working & looking forward to a day of shopping with my favorite lady – my mom! Today is “OPERATION SPORTS BRA” & we are on a mission to find some new favorites because……I’M BACK TO THE GYM NEXT WEEK!!!!! Yep, somehow I’ve survived 6 weeks away, and it’s time to head back (and make up for lost time)! I’m thankful for Honey We’re Home’s recent post about her 9 fave girly undergarments, and I absolutely plan on checking out the Moving Comfort Fiona sports bra (from, of course) & then a few others from Victoria’s Secret (including THIS one)! And, while I’m at VS, I might as well pick up another 5 pairs of my fave panties (seriously ladies – the PINK “No Show” thongs are the BEST) because they are 5 for $27!!! Oh, I cannot wait! Days like today are rare – no work & a full day (without kids) with my mom!
Annnnnyyyyyyway……I thought I’d do something different today & share my 5 fave moments from this past week/weekend. Our church is doing a series that is talking a lot about how you manage your time – prioritizing & really making our time here COUNT. This is something that I’ve really taken to heart lately because hey, the truth is, our time here on earth is short…..
- Enjoying the unseasonably warm temps here last Saturday with the family! My hubby recently bought a golf cart & it’s safe to say he’s in love with his new toy (and I love that he is so happy with it). We were able to cart over to a friend’s house to pick up Parker on Saturday morning – the weather was awesome!!!
- The 100th Day of School Celebration. I mean, how stinking cute was our little 1st grade granny? Those glasses!!! She has worn them all week!
- My breakfast date on Wednesday with Mac. Another rare, but fun morning – we dropped P off at her Wellie Wishers Club early on Wednesday morning & then headed to Starbucks for breakfast, just the 2 of us! I LOVE spending one-on-one time with my kids! It definitely doesn’t happen nearly enough! I watched my awesome 9 year old polish off a piece of coffee cake AND a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich as we people watched & chatted. Goodness I LOVE this kid so much!
- Parker’s ballet class – she’s just SO sweet to watch! Now I need to find time to work on perfecting a bun. Her hair is SO heavy (and fabulous) that it falls out no matter what I do!
- Teddy’s Newborn Pictures. Did you guys know that I have a new nephew? We’ve prayed for this sweet boy for YEARS & he’s finally here! To say how very blessed we are is an understatement. He is PURE joy and love (and the most perfect baby ever)! Definitely “worth the wait!”
Yikes! I must hit the shower! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Friday! I’ll share what I find shopping on Sunday! Stay tuned!
xoxo – Jamie