It’s been a while since I threw together a Friday Faves list & while today’s has to be short & sweet (I’ve really wasted a ton of time browsing sites this morning), here are a few high points from the week, plus a few new favorites:
- Election Day. That’s (about) ALL I’m going to say. Witnessing a a “modern day political miracle” was pretty incredible! Voting is one of my favorite things to do – even the waiting in line is pure entertainment for me! Blessed to be an American & proud of our country….for it has boldly spoken!
- The Nordstrom Fall Clearance Sale – mostly because I was able to snag this yummy Halogen cardigan that I had been drooling over ON (super) SALE! Scoot on over & check it out NOW!
- (A weird one….get ready….) My Amope Gel Everyday Heel Insoles! I have the WORST feet in the world, but of course I refuse to wear flats every day (even at school). I gave these insoles (after being bombarded by ads while using the NBC app to watch This Is Us!) a whirl in a pair of especially painful booties I own (and love) and they work GREAT! If you have some painful heels, definitely breeze on over to Amazon & order these insoles to make your life less painful! I highly recommend them! See…weird, but awesome!
- My steal of a deal over-the-knee DV boots compliments of Target (what mom doesn’t absolutely LOVE & rely on Target?) Our family pics are TOMORROW & I scooped these babies up on Monday after school because I suddenly had a clear view of what I wanted to wear for the pics (after the rest of my family has had their outfits set & ready for weeks)! These are a fraction of the price I could have paid & since they are also ultra trendy…..who even wants to spend a ton of $$ on them? What do you think? Fingers crossed they work tomorrow…..
- Red cups at Starbucks…..yep, it’s the little things people. Our family makes a Starbucks run together EVERY Friday before school. Love this little “rushed” tradition….the red cup this morning will surely enhance it!
Phew….that’s all for this morning friends! I’m hitting the ground running on this chilly Friday! I hope you all have a fabulous day…..into an even more fabulous weekend!
xoxo – Jamie