If you’re like me you find a style or outfit you like & you put it on repeat until another one catches your fancy. This summer I’ve sported the same outfit “uniform” almost daily as I’ve been home with the kiddies – just as I’m sure I’ll sport my fave cropped skinnies, tank & cardi this fall. The same holds true when it comes to workout clothes – which I love, but also HATE to buy. Have you seen some of the prices? $60 for a tank? $80 for crops? No thanks! In fact, I wear workout clothes so regularly, I had to find some pieces that didn’t break the bank. That said, I do believe in making investments on certain items – these are things I know I’ll wear for years & frequently. My favorite Lululemon Scuba Hoodie & Studio Pants are examples of true “investments.” I’ve had my fave scuba hoodie AND pair of studio pants for YEARS & they are the gifts that just keep on giving! My other stuff? Well, I always manage to pull the plug on these items when they are on sale. I know that Zella will ALWAYS be part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale….along with my favorite Nike training shoes, so I wait for the sale to purchase. The Old Navy Activewear? Well, I feel like there is always a sale on Old Navy stuff, so I can’t remember ever paying full price on these things. The Athleta? Again, I wait for sales & in fact, I scooped up two of my favorite Shadow Stripe Chi tanks for less than $25 during their annual sale!
So, check out a group of my faves – links below! I’m rushing, as usual, to get my kiddies up & out the door to class! Hope everyone has a great Workout Wednesday!
- Old Navy Go-Dry Running Shorts
- Zella Live In Crop Leggings
- Nike Free TR Fit 6’s
- Lululemon Scuba Hoodie III
- Athleta Shadow Stripe Chi Tank
- Lululemon Studio Pant III
- Old Navy Go-Dry Graphic Tank
- Athleta Chaturanga Capri
- Zella Speedster Shorts (They JUST brought these back….they are my absolute favorite! I picked them up before our Disney trip last summer & I’ve worn them like crazy every since! Too bad I’ll have to wait until they are on sale to get another pair!)
xoxo – Jamie