It’s the most wonderful time of the year…..early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts TOMORROW (for Nordstrom Debit & Credit Cardholders), and then opens to the public on July 22nd! I look forward to & shop this sale yearly – specifically for a few items (examples featured above):
- Zella Activewear – LOVE their Live In styles & I need a new pair of black crops for fall.
- Cardigans – Caslon & Bobeau have been my fave brands. I wear cardigans from fall into spring. They are a staple in my closet!
- Boots / Booties – Uggs are always on sale for women + kids and a cute pair of booties for fall is always a good idea!
- Handbags – While I rarely buy, why not look? Maybe this year I’ll find something affordable (and black) for fall/winter. Tory Burch and Marc Jacobs are always in my brand search box.
- Fun jewelry – I very, very rarely buy myself jewelry, but if I did, it would be during this sale. Kate Spade usually has a ton on sale & BP brand is super affordable & trendy.
- Nike – For the kiddies & myself. My fave Nike shoe (Nike Free TR Fit’) is almost always included in this sale & I’m anxious to find out which style(s) are available this year. It’s def. time for a new pair.
- Outerwear for the kiddies – Great prices on North Face and Patagonia for bus stop / recess outerwear for my kids – crazy not to scoop them up when it can get so cold here in the winter (and they still go outside for recess)!
Don’t forget to sign up for the (new) Nordstrom Rewards! Signing up is easy and free! Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend & you’ll receive a $10 reward just for signing up! No purchase is necessary to sign up, so why not?
What are you shopping for this year? Let me know! I’ll be online bright & early checking everything out, then posting my finds over the weekend!
Happy shopping friends!
xoxo – Jamie